Thursday, October 16, 2014

Zone One: Post Three

There were few of scenes, I thought were important in this reading. The first one, where Mark Spitz, Lieutenant and Kaitlyn talked about stragglers followed by Mark Spitz thinking about life as a straggler. I enjoyed, the part where he thinks about like as a straggler. Traveling to the place where the straggler enjoyed the most and, how the Lieutenant mused that they were the ones who had it right. I think, that scene is importing because, it seems that Mark Spitz or Gary was bitten which is a bit disheartening. The second scene, where we learn how Mark Spitz got his name due, to him saying he did not know how to swim. They nicked name him after a famous swimmer. I also think it is interesting that Mark hallucinates the ash in the rain, which to me reinforces the idea that he feels guilty about something. Maybe for killing zombies? I wished, we could have learn more about the other team members of the wrecker crew especially The Quite Storm.  

No comments:

Post a Comment